I did it on facebook, so I'm cheating and putting it here to get something new up without having to go into anything I'm doing lately...because, I'm not doing a damn thing. Oops I guess I gave it away anyway!
1. I really like the word “clever”.
2. I like to learn. I like being in school.
3. The following things give me immense pleasure even though I can’t do any of them well (and I wish that I could): singing, graphic design, cooking, writing, photography. So, like, everything.
4. Everyone knows I hate tomatoes…but I love ketchup and tomato soup.
5. I alternate between feeling excited and out-of-my-mind-terrified about the future.
6. I’m more excited by having a similar sense of humor/pop culture tastes with a guy versus values and such. Maybe that’s why I’m single?
7. Two things that can make me stop in my tracks and completely lose focus: dogs, a song I love.
8. I LOVE to make lists. I would make a list of lists I have to make.
9. Sometimes I am so much like my dad that it scares me.
10. I cannot stand when people crap all over other people’s taste in music**. Just because someone likes something you don’t doesn’t make it bad. It’s subjective. (**except for when people hate on Nickelback, then it’s kinda funny)
11. I love DC and everything related to it, even though I love it here…I suffer from wanderlust.
12. I love to make my friends laugh.
13. I’m not good with money. I like to spend it. Especially at Target.
14. I have a hard time designating my favorite/least favorite things. I like options!
15. Until about eleven months ago, I thought the phrase was “for all intensive purposes”, as opposed to “for all intents and purposes”. I’m a little ashamed of this.
16. I only really feel confident in myself when I’m around my friends.
17. I am annoyingly indecisive.
18. I strongly dislike the word “panties”. It simultaneously creeps me out and makes me want to punch things. Say it with me, UNDERWEAR.
19. I haven’t found that thing I’m really really good at. I’d like to.
20. I’m not meant to be leader, #1, or top dog at/of anything – I’m just not good at it and I don’t particularly like it. I don’t mind being top-tier, though.
21. I like wearing my grandmother’s jewelry.
22. I'm still really irritated over #18.
23. I think hugs and handshakes should always be strong, and I don’t like when people don’t execute them as such.
24. I like adverbs.
25. After I made this list, I rearranged things so it would have some sort of balance between the one-line facts and the multi-lined ones. Yeah.